"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Be a Follower...
So I just added the Follower application to the blog, mostly because I'd love to know who is reading this. I know I've got my mom, sister, sister in law, mother in law, you get the picture. But, I'd love to know who the rest of you are out there. If you don't want to join then feel free to leave a comment, no pressure you can still read. It's just that every now and then someone I never expected to will tell me that they have read my blog and it is encouraging/a little strange. So, I'm just a tad curious who you are. I guess I should put it like this, "hello my name is Carrie, what is yours?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
i'm reading! i think that maggie says some pretty funny stuff. i wish the dirks kids and the westmoreland kids could hang out, because i think they'd have a lot of fun! glad y'all are having a great summer! :)
You Mama :)
I'm a follower too! I like your pics of the train!!! So fun!
Hello my name is Dad. Love you.And love to read this stuff. Tx for doing it.
What?????? Dad left a comment????
I read your blog too!
Great Grandma Dirks. I have seen and enjoyed your pictures captions
Hey Carrie,
my name is Kathrin and I´m reading your blog as welL! :-)
Hope we can meet again before you leave!
Love, Kathrin
Post a Comment