"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other."
Deuteronomy 4:39
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
Our mother (Carrie) is fantastic! We praise God for our Mommy! She is a major bigtime blessing to our family, and the bottom line is that we love her sooooooo much!
I just watched this video and cried b/c you are now in Germany and what are we gonna do here in America without this wonderful Mommy here!!! I love you.
4 comments:
I think you are a GREAT mom. Happy Mother's Day!
Thanks Lucy I think you are a great kid...and you have a great Mommy too.
I just watched this video and cried b/c you are now in Germany and what are we gonna do here in America without this wonderful Mommy here!!! I love you.
. . . And miss you already.
Post a Comment