"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Cousin Fun
We love love our cousins Brody and Evan, and a few weekends ago they came up to play with us. We went to Discovery Place, but really we didn't need to do or go anywhere, because just being together is such a blast. And we are trying to get in as much time as possible with them before we head to Germany for the summer and miss out on invaluable cousin time.
When the Tylers come you get to play fun sword fighting games with your Uncle, as shown above. I think Tyler enjoyed this the most.
Your younger, yet stronger and bigger cousin takes you for horsie back rides which is always fun.
And of course it doesn't hurt that when they come the cuteness factor is off the charts.
We love you guys, come anytime...how about this thursday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this blog post, but yes those are fabulous pictures and yes... we would come that Thursday (in case you don't remember) I can't wait to skype it up soon. Miss you!
Post a Comment