We trick or treated with our good pal Caleigh the elephant.
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Trick or Treat
Can it be that time of the year already? The time of year when one can simply knock on a neighbor's door and they will open the door and thrust large quantities of candy into your arms. I must tell you it is hard not to love a holiday where you meet people in your neighborhood you might not have known before. You not only meet new people, but everyone is giving away treats. Did I mention that playing dress up is not looked down upon, but rather encouraged on this day? It's really a win win win. So, without further ado I present to you....
Dorothy and the Cowardly Lion.
Both smiling it's a Halloween miracle.
I'm thinking we don't need anymore sugar because this duo is as sweet as it gets.

We trick or treated with our good pal Caleigh the elephant.
Maggie taking the end of the night inventory.
We trick or treated with our good pal Caleigh the elephant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They are so cute! Wish I could have seen those costumes in person!
The Cowardly Lion needs to be renamed "the Cuddly Lion" and Dorothy can be "Beautiful Miss Sparkle Shoes"!!!
Post a Comment