Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pictures coming soon...

I promise to post some pictures soon, but until then here is a quick appetizer story about Maggie.

So, the other day we were eating lunch and Maggie wasn't interested in what I had given her. ( I had eaten my lunch, never a problem for me, not sure what hers is...I digress). I started eating some fruit snacks for my "dessert." Maggie said "mommy can I have some of that?" And I told her that she needed to eat her lunch first like me. She looked at me with a very sad and sincere face and said, "mommy are you sharing with me?" Geez, how do you respond to that? Well, to finish the story she did eventually get some fruit snacks and I learned that from now on I will save my fruit snacking for a place far away from my coveting two year old.

2 comments:

HumbuckerChapell said...

Sharing means caring.

Sorry we neglected to send the invite... but consider yourself invited! Remember to wear your most scary costume.

Lindsay said...

hilarious - i can totally see her saying that