Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Chick-fil-A fun!

Last Thursday Chick-fil-A hosted a Western Night and the Dirk's family mosied on over to check it out. There were pony rides, games, free chick-fil-a, the cow, crafts and line dancing. Maggie tried out her cowgirl skills on a pint-size, no quarter necessary pony. She was super cute and really enjoyed herself.
Right before we went inside Tyler noticed a potential deterrent to our evening of fun. It seemed Henry was having some stomach issues and had completely messed up his outfit. And, me being the oh so prepared mom that I am could not muster up a change of clothes. (I mean he is almost one and I thought we were over this phase in my defense.) But, nevertheless we had a situation on our hands. Normal folks would have counted their losses, packed their bags and headed home, but not the Dirk's crew. We stripped our boy down cleaned him up and headed inside for some fun in the buff.
It was hardly noticeable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Maggie noticed - look at her face!! You guys are faboooolous!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Dirks said...

finally a comment, I thought I had lost all my readers. Thanks...Mom.