"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
That is too cute; I love it!! Why do I have to live so far away?
I am sitting in my room with Sam just inches away from me asleep in his PnP. If only he knew what blond bombshell was running around on my computer.
Hilarious!!!!
that is hilarious!
I pretty much watch the "Care Bear" show every day!!!
Me too Linda! :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is too cute; I love it!! Why do I have to live so far away?
I am sitting in my room with Sam just inches away from me asleep in his PnP. If only he knew what blond bombshell was running around on my computer.
Hilarious!!!!
that is hilarious!
I pretty much watch the "Care Bear" show every day!!!
Me too Linda! :)
Post a Comment