Last week my friend Christy had a vision. Her vision was that girls young and old alike should be able to have a cute t-shirt dress (like the one Maggie sported at the Easter egg hunt). So, she and I set out on a magical adventure to make a "big girl" dress, as we have come t0 call it. It was a huge success, I never would have imagined something this fabulous in my own little head, but thanks to Ms. Christy we have reached a whole new level. Christy may just become a fashion designer... who knows. We had some extra fabric and so Maggie got herself a fancy matching dress. Last Sunday the two ladies sported their bold fashion statements at church and lucky for us there were some paparazzi in the pews for Vogue that nabbed some hot phone pics. I wish we had a better full body picture, but I think you can see the awesomeness that is big girl dress in this one.
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Monday, April 20, 2009
twinkies
Last week my friend Christy had a vision. Her vision was that girls young and old alike should be able to have a cute t-shirt dress (like the one Maggie sported at the Easter egg hunt). So, she and I set out on a magical adventure to make a "big girl" dress, as we have come t0 call it. It was a huge success, I never would have imagined something this fabulous in my own little head, but thanks to Ms. Christy we have reached a whole new level. Christy may just become a fashion designer... who knows. We had some extra fabric and so Maggie got herself a fancy matching dress. Last Sunday the two ladies sported their bold fashion statements at church and lucky for us there were some paparazzi in the pews for Vogue that nabbed some hot phone pics. I wish we had a better full body picture, but I think you can see the awesomeness that is big girl dress in this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow-- amazing!
I am so proud to say that I was actually present for the birth of CR's vision. And the fruit of your work together almost brings tears. Way to go, design team!!!
Post a Comment