Tuesday, April 7, 2009

6 Months Old!


Henry is six months old and we can hardly believe it. He is such a blessing to our family and we love him so so much. He has such a sweet disposition, he is always smiling or laughing it seems. And, if he misses a nap or two in his week (quite common as a second child) he will simply roll with it with hardly a frown on his chubby little face. His first two teeth are budding into place on his lower jaw and I only know because I looked, not because he was acting cranky (although he did run a low grade fever). He started rolling from his back to tummy just this week and I have no doubt that crawling is right around the corner. I can't get enough lovin' from this sweet little dude. So, feast your eyes out on our Handsome Henry!

3 comments:

Abe, Melodee, and Julia said...

He is so cute! Living this far apart is getting harder and harder.

Anonymous said...

Melodee is absolutely correct and unless we lived with you guys we still couldn't get enough lovin'.

Christine said...

6 months? No way. I can hardly believe such craziness.