"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Thursday, November 6, 2008
More Henry
This blog entry is dedicated to our sweet little guy, Henry. It seems that his sister tends to steal the camera sometimes with all her crazy antics, but we don't want our readers to miss the exciting Henry moments either. He will be one whole month old tomorrow and I can hardly believe it. I remember my first month as a first time mom with Maggie was really really hard and long. There were a lot of firsts and unknowns for me. Don't get me wrong I treasure those times with my first born, but it's just different this time around. My precious second child's first month has been so pleasant, albeit my personal sleep ratio from both times is about the same, but I know what to expect with him. Well, that plus he is a very sweet tempered and easy going little baby boy. And, we are so thankful for him.
Here is our little guy doing what he loves best, sleeping and more specifically in his swing. He loves it, which helps when I need my hands free.
Henry, like his sister was, is not a huge fan of tummy time. Ususally within the first minute of putting him on his tummy he will roll onto his back. So, we keep putting him back on his tummy and this is always a tad frusterating for the wee lad.
You lookin' at me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Henry, precious child, you are so sweet and cute and cuddly and . . . all the superlatives in the world!!! Can't wait to see you again.
Post a Comment