Grams we thought you might like to see what Maggie looked like on the other end of the line during your birthday phone call last week. She just took the phone and sat herself right down on the floor and settled in for a nice reunion chat. Does this picture say Happy Birthday or what?
"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39
Sunday, September 28, 2008
alternatives to driving and happy bday's...
Grams we thought you might like to see what Maggie looked like on the other end of the line during your birthday phone call last week. She just took the phone and sat herself right down on the floor and settled in for a nice reunion chat. Does this picture say Happy Birthday or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Can long boarding get me from Columbia to Charlotte? I'm up for it if so!!
I think so...
I think so...
i want to see the pregnant lady on the longboard! i think balance could be a problem :)
Post a Comment