Sunday, April 27, 2008

Magsamillion

I realize it has been a long time since we posted any pictures of our Maggie, so to make up for my slack I am inundating this blog post with tons of Maggie pics. I mean give the public what they want, right?
This picture may simply look like a little girl sitting on her couch in her pjs, but it is so much more...look closely. As you can see Maggie is making the sign for more and the reason for this is bc sometimes after her bath and after pjs have been applied Maggie will often sit on the couch and be fanned with her towel by her father. This could go on all night if we would allow it, she absolutely loves it. She just sits and Tyler fans it's as simple as that but what fun.
Some nights pjs don't make it all the way on before a break is needed. Here Maggie is having her "Bi-bah" (Bible) read to her before donning the rest of her night time attire.
This pic was taken right after waking up. The hair is tossled the thumb and blanket are providing comfort and life is good.
This picture is for you Grandma. You might recognize this little water octupus. We tried it for the first time a few days ago, and it really shoots out water. Maggie was out in the back with it when I turned it on and she ran quickly back into the house and we shut the door as it proceded to saturate our entire back area. She much prefers it off, but is highly intrigued by it.
When not playing with her octupus Maggie finds great comfort in playing with her rocks. And she is very lucky because there are plenty to play with. While she is not allowed to run with sticks (for the most part) rocks are indeed allowed.
We are thinking of giving all her toys away and simply filling the toy box with these gems. Okay maybe not, but look at the intrigue in her face.
Sorry no story for this picture, I just thought it was cute.

4 comments:

Abe, Melodee, and Julia said...

love the pics -- made my night :)

Anonymous said...

Finally my heart is full. I have checked the blog every day and have had to go home and see Maggie on my own camera! Maggie you are magnificent because God has made you so!!!

Lindsay said...

so much mags - so little time!

Lindsey said...

Love all the Maggie pictures, she is really growing up and I am surprised by how blond her hair is now. I miss you sweet Maggie- hug and kiss from me and Lu.