"Know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the Lord is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other."
Deuteronomy 4:39
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
one month old...and three days (but who's counting)
Poppa magic...he's still got the touch! playtime relaxing big jeans...still growing..we'll try these on again next month! sunday best...with a smile
Maggie had her one month check up on monday and she was 9lbs 3oz and 21 inches. She is very healthy and in the 50th percentile. We couldn't be happier, the Lord continues to bless us!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie pie in all the outfits. Isn't dressup fun Maggie?? I love you, Grandma Z
Well, sure looks like my G-daughter. I'm liking them Wranglers. Just need some boots and a hat?? I'm working on finding that saddle for Titus. Loves all around from the G-pa & G-ma D.
4 comments:
What a cutie pie in all the outfits. Isn't dressup fun Maggie?? I love you, Grandma Z
Well, sure looks like my G-daughter. I'm liking them Wranglers. Just need some boots and a hat?? I'm working on finding that saddle for Titus. Loves all around from the G-pa & G-ma D.
Ol' Maggie's pants seem to be ridin' kind of high in pics 3 & 4. I can never keep up with the styles anymore.
Look-even Dad's hat say's what his face is expressing, "Life is good"! :)
I love you guys tons! Thanks for all the new Magster pictures-keeps me going! :)
Post a Comment