Monday, January 22, 2007

Poppa and Grandma here for a visit


Tyler went skiing this weekend with the men from Uptown, so mom and dad Zaepfel made the long trek from Chapin to keep me company. We shopped, went to movies, out to dinner and did some crafts and sewing for the nursery. My father feels like he's been "girlified" as I believe he put it. But, here are some of the fruits of our labors. I really didn't do much my mom did everything she is incredible!!! One of the big projects was recovering this glider we got from goodwill.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I love the super duper nursery! It's super! I wish I was a baby again - and not just any ole baby, but the lucky baby who gets to dwell in that nursery!

-Love Your Secret admirer

Anonymous said...

Grandma Z has made it into the blog world - wow -- what a world what a world!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the glider!! And I am proud that Maggie's Mommy is a thrift shop shopper like her Great Aunt!